Wednesday 1 December 2010

Thursday, 25 November 2010

Right we have presentation coming up soon I have done a few for the group so far but this time were going to be showing come gameplay elements and level designs that we really like so I'm hoping this one goes well as some of the stuff we have I really think would be cool but we shall have to see what the masses think. So there's been more mental activity again rather that physical production from me this week however I do have a few things to show... As we have settled on creating a pier for our vertical slice of game that we will be creating to show off the game I have started to look into various "sea side-ey" images and Ollie E has sent me images of piers that he informs me haven't burnt down yet so I have been using them for reference to come up with a few ideas.



Sorry if the image is slightly unclear but it is quite rough its basically a little sketch on a pier structure so I can pick out a few key points to implement into a design for our level. As I will have to take a structure that's is essentially rectangular in shape and fixed to a floor surface and take both those elements away this is going to be both interesting and fun. Lets give it a go.......



Hmm not happy with this some of the ideas a good but mehh im not sure about this and thus I will not show it in the presentation I'l come back to it after a revised thought on it. So there we go we have Ollie E and Rich C working on a prototype level and video to show off on the day and Ollie L is working on the presentation structure
and script so hopefully we are prepared and all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment